Thursday, August 2, 2012

Keep Your Eyes Out for These for Christmas Selling

My son has a DS but my six year old daughter still has a Leapster 2. She's fine with it and I like that the games are educational. The thing is now that Leap Frog came out with the Explorer and Leap Pad the games for the classic Leapster are drying up.

My Target only had one this week. I know lots of kids who still play their classic Leapster and I'm sure parents will be soon looking for the games. When they can't find them at Walley World guess where they turn? That's right you and I step in to save the day my selling them on Amazon and EBay.

Used Leapster games always do well in small lots on EBay but I'm now thinking I'm going to step up my search for the new games as well. Yep it's that time of year again folks. Time to think about holiday resale. Cha Ching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment