Friday, August 3, 2012

FBA Amazon Sellers Check Those Prices

Just a quick reminder when sending in HOT items to Amazons FBA program.  Check your prices when you think your shipment is ready to hit check in. Prices on hot items change hour by hour and certainly from day to day.  I've seen sellers recently leaving a good chunk of change on the table when sending it in at old prices.

 Right now Benifiber is super hard to find and is catching a pretty penny online but those who are sending it in based on previous pricing or even last weeks pricing are selling themselves short.  Luckily for those of us who price with the pack these lower priced sellers are sold out quickly and then sellers like you and me start selling out and reap the rewards of doing research and due diligence.

6 comments:

  1. Great tip for FBA sellers!! We actually warned sellers to be cautious of this earlier last week. The goal on Amazon is to make. as. much. money. as. possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to become a member of your site. What's the URL?

      Delete
  2. Benefiber? Wow... I would never have guessed that. Did they stop manufacturing it? I remember when I got Benefiber free at Walgreens a few years ago, and I probably pitched it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There has been a temporary stop of production. No news on a specific date they will be back in production. Grab it if you can:)

      Delete
  3. I totally did this years ago with the Today sponge contraceptive. CVS had them clearanced for like $2 and they were going for $20+ on Ebay. I made a fortune off that whole deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was WONDERING what was going on with Benefiber! I was looking for it for ages, then thought I'd just buy a case on Amazon Prime and was astonished by the prices. Thanks for the heads up!

    I actually popped by your blog because my client, Outright.com (small business accounting for eCommerce sellers!) is hosting a couple of webinars and we'd like to invite you personally! I couldn't find an email address, but if you'd email me at jennifer@socialstreetmedia.com, I'd love to offer you a guest post for your blog. Thanks, Julie!

    http://outright.com/blog/amazon-fba-webinar-keep-uncle-sam-out-of-your-pocket/

    ReplyDelete