Sunday, September 16, 2012

Handy Mandy Is At It Again !!!

 Yay guess who was about to toss out her beloved steam mop and then thought " hmm.....let me just see if there is a You Tube Video with a fix for the mop"?  Wouldnt you know.  Of course everything you ever need to know in life can be found on You Tube.  I actually needed to repair my tubing and the video covered that and the handle ( hopefully I don't have to replace that next).

  I just saved myself at least $50 and kept more plastic out of the landfill.  If you have a steam mop be sure to check this out because mine is now working like a charm!

 

2 comments:

  1. I know..isn't it crazy how great youtube is. My hubby's even fixed our car before from watching videos (He does have a little bit of mechanical knowledge though..LOL). We also raise chickens and my 13yo son has learned a lot from videos too! Ha!!

    Margaret @ Live Like No One Else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love You Tube. I want a shirt that says "everything I know I learned On You Tube". Ha ha

      Delete