Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How Pathetic I Really Have Become...

  I was in Savers the other day ( Yep broke that promise to stay away until November 1st) but anyway I was in the thrift and the old 60's song Twistin' the Night Away came on.  I am just corney and sad enough to have changed the words in my head to " Thriftin' the Night Away".  Yep corney but apparently catchy to me because now I can't get it out of my head.  Come on now and see how you like my new song.  Give this a play and use the new words it will bring a smile to your face and then you willl want to strangle me when you keep singing it every time you list or go in the thrift store.




 Catchy aint it?????Hehehehhe

2 comments:

  1. Why oh why did I have to read this. LOL Your right it is going to stick in my head now. :-P Evil woman. LOL

    ReplyDelete