Monday, October 1, 2012

Minor Woohoo and Big Plans

   Ok first for the woohoo. I finally figured out how to make my phone make the cash register sound when I get an EBay sale. Yeah go into settings- notifications - set individual apps- EBay- sounds. Chaching!!'

   As for the plans I photographed 60 items today during the toddler nap and tomorrow while she is at the sitters I have 5 hours to list, list, list. There is money in my basement but only if I list it. Most items I photographed today will sell for $25 ( a few $10) but when you add it up that's big change. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cha-Ching sound. Even when it wakes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..how long does your daughter nap. 60 items photographed during a nap is really impressive!

    Margaret @ Live Like No One Else

    ReplyDelete