Monday, December 10, 2012

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Adaptivity Case $9.99 Shipped


Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Apptivity Case



  Right now Amazon has the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn case for iPhone and iTouch on sale for $9.99 down from $19.99.  I going to own up to the fact that a few months ago I ( gulp) paid full price for this.  Yep I admitt it but it was not a mistake.  Prior to having the cover my daughter who is two would try to watch her PBS app shows and would get frustrated when she accidently turned it off by hitting something.  No more problems like that.  Now there is peace in the back seat when Elmo comes on for a few minutes.  Bless Elmo's little red heart!  I also don't worry about her dropping the phone any more.  This thing is sturdy!  I must say though that the loops on ther side are not necesssary and I would get rid of them if I could. 

  All this to say this is a great price on a great product.  You can check out all the spec's here.  Eligible for Prime Free Shipping or ships for free with Super Saving Shipping on purchases of $25 or more.

Thank You Clip and Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment