Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saving Big at CVS with No Newspaper Coupons. $23.98 in Product for$16.48 with 7 ECB's to Roll



CVS/pharmacy home




  This is a great week to save at CVS for those who do not have multiple copies of newspaper inserts.  All the deals I pan on doing that you see here can be done with a computer and a printer no inserts needed this week.  Just simple savings.  Credits for my coupon match up's go to Money Saving Mom

 Here is my shopping plan:


1. Spend $12 on participating cleaning products get $4 in ECB's

My deal: 


Buy 3 Finish dish detergents at $4 each = $12
$10.50 out of pocket with 4 ECB's Back = $6.50 or $2.16 each after ECB's
 

2. Buy 2 participating Advil, Robitussin or Dimetapp @ $4.99 get 3 ECB (limit 1)

My deal:

 
Use (2) $2/1 Dimetapp printable
$5.98 out of pocket with 3 ECB's back = $2.98 or $1.49 per bottle
 
3. Lindsay Olives $1 x 2

My deal:

 
 FREE !!! (My kids love these )

Total Product Value = $23.98
Total Out of Pocket = $16.48 ( I'm using mostly ECB's from last week)
Get back 7 ECB's to use next week.

  I'm linking this post to Money saving Mom's CVS Deals of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment