Monday, December 17, 2012

The Thrifty Momma is Moving.......

  Well they say change is a good thing and I think this little move of mine will be a good one.  My little blog is getting bigger and I think it's time that it found a new home.  Blogger has been good to me but I've decided to make the migration over to Wordpress.  You can now find The Thrifty Momma over at TheThriftyMommaSays.wordpress.com.  I have moved all my posts over to the new site but will keep this one up for a whiel as I know it will take everyone a while to make the move with me.

  The new page is still a work in progress.  I need to hire someone to customize it a bit but I think it is easier to navigate than this page is.  My hope is that people will be able to find what they are looking for on the new site more easily than with this site.

  I am looking for suggestions on improvements that need to be made to the site.  I would like to move the categories tabs to the top and get rid of the tiny fish in the background but I think those are small potatoes and will get done soon.  Please let me know how I can improve. 

  I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has shared in my thrifty adventures.  You all have helped to keep me accountable for my spending and you keep me motivated to keep listing my treasures and hitting the yard sales at the crack of dawn.  So thank you agasin for taking the time to share in my adventures and I hope to see you all over on The new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment