Friday, September 13, 2013

Back On Blogger....Plus a Video from One Of My Favorite Ebay Video Bloggers

  Well for about 10001 technical reasons I'm back on Blogger.  It's funny that I make my money on the internet and yet I am completely baffled by Wordpress.  I know, I know it's easy but when you take someone like me who barely remembers her name half the time and ask her to remember passwords that look like this %^#$^&$%*% and dashboards and plug ins -  well it just does not work.  So although Blogger is not as frilly it's more my speed for the moment.

  I also wanted to take a moment to introduce you all to one of my favorite new You Tube finds.  Mom The Ebayer is one of my new You Tube Favorites.  Not only does she find almost all her Ebay goodies for free but she does it with class and style.  Check her out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment