Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Great Deals at Target This Week

So my son and I stopped in Target to grab a few things this evening and found some great grocery deals.  I just wanted to pass them along to anyone who is hitting a Target this week. 

Starkist tuna is .67 per can ( And to think I was going to stop by a Shaws just to get their tuna for .88 a can glad I didn't)
Motts apple juice and applesauce are a great deal.  The large juices are $1.75 and the individual six packs of applesauce ae $1.75 .  BUT...if you get any 5 Motts products featured you get a $5 Target gift card.  I purchased 5 applesauces that did not have any of the highfructose corn syrup and spent $8.75 but got back a $5 GC and paid with a $5 gift card from the Kashi deal a few weeks ago.  I roll those gift cards just like I roll the CVS extra care bucks.

The whole poin to going with my son was so he could buy a game for his Leapster with gift cards he got for his birthday two weeks ago.  By the way he love the Leapster and his new game for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment