Sunday, January 10, 2010

Laundry Tip #3



Laundry tip number three is very simple.  I gleaned this tid bit of information from one of my favorite books ever The Tightwad Gazette.  Cut your dryer sheets into three pieces.  It only takes a minute and save you $$$.  I cut them all at one when I open the box.  A good pair of scissors will cut half an average box at a time.

One other tip regarding dryer sheets.  They make great dusters after they have been used.  Check out one of my older posts here to see how much you can save by hanging your laundry.  I wont dwell on that because it's beating a dead horse but it is a HUGE saver.  I don't like the feel some fabrics like jeans or towels have after being line dried so I put them in the dryer on low for 10 minutes after they are nearly dried on the line.  Obviously you still wan to do a full dryer load.

No comments:

Post a Comment