Thursday, May 22, 2014

Moms Night Out . A Must See

Have you seen the movie Moms Night Out?  I almost missed it because it's not playing in many theaters but in so glad my own mom convinced me to go see it. It was a rare splurge but so worth it .

  If it's not in your budget to see in theaters trust me I can relate.  When it comes to Netflix or Prime or Redbox view it then.

   I am just like the lead character.  A total type A minivan driving momma of three with a hubby that's gone a lot.  Oh and how funny is it that I had a complete crush on Sean Astin as a teen and he plays the dad.  Coincidence I think not...If you are in an even remotely similar situation you must see this movie.

  The best part is not the humor.  For me the best part was a conversation between the lead charachters and an unsuspecting source of great wisdom.  I don't want to give the movie away but I will say that this was one of the movies that really got me thinking about the role I play and why The Lord chose me for the role of mommy.

 If you have seen it what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment