Friday, May 23, 2014

Using Printable Coupons to Score FREE Gift Cards

   Did you know that when you print your coupons through Swagbucks you get 10 Swagbucks per coupon redeemed?  Yep...it's that easy!  Swagbucks coupons are powered by coupons.com so you get the same great savings plus a great bonus. So I'm going to print my Tide coupons for the deal I posted on my Facebook page and I'm going to get 10 Swagbucks for redeeming the two coupons plus I'll get a bottle of tide for under $2!

  It only takes 450 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card.  You can get gift cards to loads of great places for FREE.  Save up for something big or treat yourself to a free Starbucks once in a while all for doing what you would do any way.  How cool is that??

  I'm cashing in for a $10 Amazon gift card today to put towards my hubb's Fathers Day gift and it cost me zippo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment